In August of 2016, I wrote the article 7 pieces of GRIM news for the atheist who asked: "What's killing the atheist movement? which was the most popular article of this blog.
I have 7 more pieces of grim news for militant atheists for 2016
1. Darwinism is under siege. Evolution rethink meeting in November of 2016
In November of 2016, creationists will of course report on the growing disharmony of evolutionists.
2. As you can see below Islam is growing more prominent in the UK (especially in London), the home of Darwinism and new atheist Richard Dawkins. Muslims are creationists, anti-homosexual, etc. It is just a matter of time before Darwinism is vigorously challenged in London and other British cities.
Islam has conquered London
Behead, Burn, And Crush Gays’ Islamic Preacher To Deliver 10 Days Of Lectures In London
Polygamy is “commonplace” within Muslim communities in Britain, with husbands fathering as many as 20 children by four wives, a Peer has said.
3. Desperate militant atheists in Chinese government are trying to stop a wave of Christianity.
China Seeks Tighter Grip in Wake of a Religious Revival
Since 1979, Protestant Christianity has been growing in China at a compound annual growth rate of more than 10 percent. There were 3 million Christians in China in 1980, compared to 58 million in 2010, according to Fenggyang Yang, director of the Center of Religion and Chinese Society at Purdue University.
The growth rate of Christianity in China has been put at 7 percent a year by David Aikman, author of Jesus in Beijing, a former TIME Magazine
4 Evangelical Christianity is growing rapidly in France. Religious fundamentalism is growing in France and getting politically active
Evangelical Christianity is growing quickly in France
Tens of Thousands March in Paris Against Gay Marriage
5. From a global perspective, Google trend data for atheism/agnosticism related terms is still negative as can be seen in these graphs: General atheism/agnostic terms - World
6. Christianity in Myanmar/Burma growing at dramatic pace despite Buddhist extremists threat
7. Evangelical right is ascendant in Latin America
Growth of Christianity in China
Picture credits for Grim Reaper picture atop page:
English: Statue in the Cathedral of Trier, Germany
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.